A flight attendant’s job is make the passengers comfortable and to keep them safe in an emergency. To become a flight attendant you will have to go through training to learn the procedures and of the airline you will be working for. The training is required and you must pass in order to get the flight attendant job. The study modules will give you a deeper knowledge of what it’s like working as cabin crew and it will also be much easier for you to complete the airlines training course program once you are employed.Each module ends with an exam that is to be completed online. The course consists of several specialised flight attendant training modules such as:
- Cabin presentation and preparation
- Location and use of emergency equipment
- Safety and emergency demonstrations
- Embarking and disembarking passengers
- Understanding passenger manifests
- Special needs passengers
- Public announcements
- Securing cabin for take off and pre-landing procedures
- Passenger comfort and service
- Dangerous goods
At the end of the course, students would be required to sit for an online exam. Certification would be awarded by an external institution.
- WASSCE qualification with passes in English, Maths and Science. At least a D7 in any of these subjects guarantees one
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS)
- Higher National Diplomas (HND)
- Bachelors Degree.
- Age 18 to 26
- Female height minimum 157 cm
- Male height minimum 165 cm
- Great personality & interpersonal skill Language proficiency, Excellent health, good vision
At Excel Training Centre, students are assisted with job placements that can lead to potential employment.