TICKETING & RESERVATION
This career course is specially designed for people that wish to pursue a career as a reservation and ticketing staff in the travel agency or airlines. The task is related to the daily operation of a computer reservation system to do a flight booking, receiving the customers, etc. It is a recommended job for people that prefer to work in normal office hour and stay within the office. After the training, students are guaranteed internships and jobs. Some of the reputable travel agencies we partner with and supply our students to include: RentAir, Golden Heights Travel, UKAT among many others. Students are equipped with hands on training in Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo to be well prepared for the travel industry.
- Perform safety and security and sanitation function.
- Operate and use tools and equipment.
- Perform Customer Service.
- Prepare Quotation
- Activate Reservation
- Prepare Documents/ Report
- Perform Public Relations
- Perform Administrative Functions
- Involve Professional Development
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to perform the reservation task and issue the documents correctly to the customers.
- Guide by a lecturer that have more than 5 years experience in teaching ticketing.
- Syllabus specially designed based on market needs.
- Reservation & Ticketing Staff in Travel Agency.
- Reservation & Ticketing Staff in Airlines.
- Reservation Staff in Hotel.
- Reservation Staff in Cruise.
- WASSCE Qualification with passes in English, Maths and Science. At least a D7 in any of these subjects
guarantees one admission.
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS)
- Higher National Diplomas (HND)
- Bachelors Degree.
Certification for this course is provided by our international education partners who are IATA approved training Centers. This means that the qualification that you attain at Excel Training would be recognized by potential employers.