What is Microsoft Excel?
Excel is a type of a spreadsheet application.
What then is a spreadsheet? You might ask.
A spreadsheet is a type of application software consisting of rows and columns that is used to manipulate data electronically. In spreadsheets, data is organize in tabular forms.
The purpose of spreadsheet applications such as Excel is to help users store, organize, manipulate and analyze data. Manipulation of data can be in the form of sorting, calculating , converting data to into charts etc.
Different organizations use Excel for different purposes. Excel can be used by organizations for data storage, budgeting, office and administrative activities, forecasting, charts and dashboards, data analysis etc.
Our practical Excel training with certificate can benefit not only workers but also people who wish to become Office Assistants, Personal Aids, Sales, Marketing Officers and Front Desk Assistants.
Course Outline for Microsoft Excel
- Getting Started With Microsoft Office Excel
- Performing Calculations
- Using functions
- Importing Text Files
- Create and modify charts.
- Sort, filter, and manage lists.
- Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
- Learn to work with tables.
- Learn to use conditional formatting and styles.
- Setting Margins
- Setting Page Orientation
- Setting the Print Area
- Print Scaling (Fit Sheet on One Page)
- Printing Headings on Each Page/Repeating Headers and Footers
- Headers and Footers
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Managing Relationships in pivot Tables
- Preparing Your Data
- Inserting a Pivot Table
- Inserting Pivot Charts
- Creating dashboards with data
- Inserting Slicers
- Copying Charts from Excel to Word
Mode of Delivery ( Online or face to face)
Tuition fee (Ghc 500)
Duration (6 weeks)